Note: Below are the details on some of the guitar repair services we offer.
- Set up (6 string /12 string) – String height, nut slot and truss rod adjustment. Redressing and a buffing of the frets and a general cleaning of the instrument.
- Install Bone nut (6 string / 12 string) – Custom cut specifically for your instrument. Removal of old nut.
- Bone saddle – Compensated for accurate intonation. Less for non-compensated.
- Bridge reglue – Removing and regluing your existing bridge.
- Custom Bridge – Removing the old and installing a new hand built one. Price will vary depending on type of wood chosen.
- Replace bridge – Installing a bridge provided by you.
- Reglue loose brace
- Repair top, side or back cracks
- Gluing a precut pickguard – Price may vary depending on labor of old pickguard removal and damage that may need to be repaired after removal.
- Custom pickguard
- Neck reset for all types of guitars. Bolt on verses dovetail joint.
- Tuner Replacement
- Set up (6-8 string / 12 string) – String height, nut slot and truss rod adjustment. Redressing and a buffing of the fret and a general cleaning of the instrument.
- Set up (6-8 string) Tremolo/ Floyd Rose – String height, nut slot and truss rod adjustment. Redressing and a buffing of the frets and a general cleaning of the instrument. Adjustments to bridge and locking nut.
- Clean electronics
- Shim neck (bolt-on neck)
- Pick up installation (solid body / hollow body)
- Refret – Price may depend on type of binding on neck.
- Pearl (remove / replace)
- Dots (replace)
- Fret dress
- Loose fret ends
Refinishing, strap button installation, repair broken headstocks, restringing of mandolins, banjos and ukuleles and basses, buffing, acoustic pick up installation and much more.